Health Care  
Finding a Doctor or Dentist

If you need to find a doctor for yourself or a loved one:

• Call the RI Medical Society at 331-3207 and ask for a physician referral in your area or by specialty.

• Your local hospital may have a physician referral line for the names of doctors who are members of their staff.

Individuals with limited resources in need of dental services should contact their neighborhood health center for information on services available in your area.

· Site Map   · Contact   · Help   ·
Rhode Island Coat of Arms
A Rhode Island Government Website
Certain website content provided by the Brain Injury Resource Center of Rhode Island